FMA Mission Statement
The Fashion Merchandising Association commits to provide a space where individuals with an interest in fashion can gain useful knowledge of the Fashion industry. FMA has a strong connection with the Fashion Merchandising program, through this bond members will:
• Develop a creative and business oriented insight of the industry.
• Build direct relationships and network with professionals active in the industry.
• Have real life work and volunteering opportunities to build a strong resume.
• Be part of a diverse and inclusive group of individuals who encourage personal growth.
• Build social and communicative skills through a diverse set of social events and activities.
• Develop a strong set of social and leadership skills.
FMA at its core is dedicated to help members become proud representatives of Texas States’ Fashion Merchandising program.
Fashion Merchandising Association President
Texas State University