- Children are placed in classes according to their age and development and will remain with their class until the late August shift following the departure of the kindergarten bound children.
- If there are openings mid year, parents on the waitlist are contacted and given 48 hours to respond.
- Mid spring semester, the CDC sends a Letter of Intent to each family. Parents indicate their summer and fall enrollment decisions on the Letter of Intent. We determine how many summer and fall semester openings will be available based on this information and waitlisted families are offered enrollment for the upcoming semesters.
Once a child is enrolled in the center, he/she is guaranteed a space the following semester, provided the following procedures are followed:
- Parent(s) must complete and submit the Center's Letter of Intent form indicating the family's childcare needs by the posted deadline. (verbal communication with a teacher or other staff is not sufficient.)
- Parent has followed the CDC policies and procedures as detailed in the Family Handbook.
- If a parent fails to follow the above procedures, the child's space will be filled for the next semester.