The Child Development Center welcomes donations. All donations are used to enhance the center by:
- Purchasing classroom and playground equipment
- Purchasing classroom supplies
- Increasing the children's library collection
- Funding special projects and events
- Funding field trips
- Assist families in extreme need
If you would like to make a donation, you can do so by clicking on the link below and following the prompts:
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Click on the link provided above (Make an Online Donation).
2. Select amount to donate or enter another amount if not shown.
3. Under “Designation”, click on the link that says “Search for a designation not listed”.
4. Under “Fund Description” enter “Child Development Center and hit the “search” button.
5. You should see a result that says, “CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER College of Applied Arts Family & Consumer Sciences”. Click on the bolded “Child Development Center”.
6. This will take you back to the main donation page, and you will now see “Child Development Center” under the Designation.
7. Under gift details, select the method in which you want your donation to be submitted (i.e. one-time, recurring, etc.) and whether or not you want to remain anonymous.
8. Select Continue.
9. You will be able to view your cart on the next screen. Ensure that everything looks accurate and then hit the “Check Out” button.
10. Enter credit card information and select “Pay Now”.
11. Once submitted, you’ll see a screen that says, “Thank you for participating in the Family Campaign, “ along with your donation amount and designation. You will also receive a confirmation email.