The Child Development Center welcomes donations. All donations are used to enhance the center by:
- Purchasing classroom and playground equipment
- Purchasing classroom supplies
- Increasing the children's library collection
- Funding special projects and events
- Funding field trips
- Assist families in extreme need
If you would like to make a donation, you can do so by clicking on the link below and following the prompts:
Step by Step Instructions:
To donate to the Child Development Center, visit the university's Make a Gift webpage and search for the Child Development Center Fund.
1. Scroll down. Look for the text box "Or search for other Texas State University programs".
2. Type Child Development Center and select the option Child Development Center Fund.
Your search should look like the image below.
Fill out the remainder of the form (including donation amount and gift type) and press Continue to complete your donation.
Thank you for your support of the Texas State University Child Development Center.