Food, Feelings, and Family Research Team
Who We Are
We are a research team at Texas State University working to
determine how what you eat during pregnancy affects the way you feel. We offer options for both in-person and online participation!
Led by Drs. Michelle Lane, PhD and Sylvia Crixell, PhD, RD
and graduate assistants Crystal Alvarez, Rebecca Smith, and
What do participants get?
- Gifts for you and your baby
- Amazon gift cards up to $75-100
- A personalized review of your diet
Who is eligible to participate?
- Pregnant women ages 18-35
- Pregnant women who do not play brain training games (like Lumosity)
What do participants do?
Answer questions about food,
feelings, and play memory games
- you are 28-38 weeks pregnant
- your baby is 2-4 weeks old
- your baby is 3 months old
Now accepting online participants!
Best Food for Infants
Click the link below!
Interested in being a participant?
Please text your email address to (512) 670-8405 to receive a screening survey that will help us determine if you are eligible.
Food, Feelings, Family
Want to join our research study?
Please text your email
address to (512) 670-8405 to
receive a screening survey that will help us determine if you are eligible.