Food, Feelings, and Family Research Team
Who We Are
We are a research team at Texas State University working to
determine how what you eat during pregnancy affects the way you feel.
Led by Drs. Michelle Lane, PhD and Sylvia Crixell, PhD, RD
and graduate assistants Crystal Alvarez, Rebecca Smith, and
What do participants get?
- Gifts for you and your baby
- Amazon gift cards up to $75-150
- Free tips on the best way to feed infants and toddlers from experts
- Feedback about your diet
Who is eligible to participate?
- Pregnant women ages 18-35
- Pregnant women who do not play brain training games (like Lumosity)
What do participants do?
Answer questions about food,
feelings, and play memory games
- you are 28-38 weeks pregnant
- your baby is 2-4 weeks old
- your baby is 3 months old
Upcoming Childhood Nutrition Classes
- March 1st 10 am to 11 am Little Lambs Ministry 126 W. Hopkins St., San Marcos, TX 78666
First Foods & Iron
Click the link below!
Interested in being a participant?
Please text your email address to (512) 670-8405 to receive a screening survey that will help us determine if you are eligible.
Food, Feelings, Family
Want to join our research study?
Please text your email
address to (512) 670-8405 to
receive a screening survey that will help us determine if you are eligible.