Fashion Merchandising Association
FMA Mission Statement
The Fashion Merchandising Association commits to provide a space where individuals with an interest in fashion can gain useful knowledge of the Fashion industry. FMA has a strong connection with the Fashion Merchandising program, through this bond members will:
• Develop a creative and business oriented insight of the industry.
• Build direct relationships and network with professionals active in the industry.
• Have real life work and volunteering opportunities to build a strong resume.
• Be part of a diverse and inclusive group of individuals who encourage personal growth.
• Build social and communicative skills through a diverse set of social events and activities.
• Develop a strong set of social and leadership skills.
FMA at its core is dedicated to help members become proud representatives of Texas States’ Fashion Merchandising program.
Bobbie Moore - FMA Advisor
Kelly Jondle - FMA Advisor